Natalie did two new things yesterday: she clapped (and actually made sound!), and she waved hi/bye-bye. The exciting thing is that she does both of these things in context. She claps when we say "YAY!" and she waves hi and bye-bye when we are coming or going. She is getting so big. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock. It is so hard to believe that in just 2.5 months, we'll be celebrating her first birthday. **sniffle**
In other news, it looks like my boss wants me to start coming back into the office a couple of days a week beginning in the fall. I must admit I have been spoiled working from home. I have loved spending my days taking care of Natalie. I really have had the best of both worlds. The problem here is that I really don't want to put her in day care--I was hoping to wait until she's a bit older. Our sitter, Shefali, begins her nursing program in the fall, so that is no longer an option. If anyone is reading this and wants to offer to take care of Natalie part-time starting in September, let me know! :) Important requirement: must love babies! Especially busy ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It must be so much fun to see her do those things! She's growing so fast!
YAY! Clapping is fun! And guess what? Tessa has been clapping for MONTHS! So there, she finally did something before Natalie. ;)
I am sorry that you have to go back to work. You guys will work something out, I am sure!
Post a Comment