Hello from the Schreck clan (the one in Ohio, that is!). Once again, I have been very neglectful about updating this site and I apologize. I really am trying, but it's just so hard to find the time! I'm sure you all understand.
Anywho, with Halloween last week, I thought it would be fun to share some photos of the kids from Beggars' Night. Matthew was the Hulk, Ryan was a pirate (again), and Natalie was a cute, chubby pumpkin. They (the boys especially) had a great time walking....er, running....from house to house. No kidding--they were so quick that we were home with our loot by 7:15! It was nice to have some time to let them wind down before bed. Thank you to my mom for tagging along and helping me corral the kiddos.
Everyone is doing great! Matthew brought home a stellar report card last week and is eagerly awaiting his monetary reward. :) Ryan is learning so much in Pre-K and is very proud of his work (and rightfully so). And our little Natalie is not so little more....she's growing by leaps and bounds and saying and doing new things every day. She loves to point to the parts of her body when you name them (especially her belly button). She enjoys Skyping Nana and Grandpa and showing off for them. She is just too cute for words. True to Schreck form, though, she can be a little rotten too. The last several nights have been difficult. She is teething and has also had a minor cold. As a result, she has been up at odd hours on a couple of different nights. Let's just say I'm feeling like I have a newborn again!
We hope you all are doing well also, and that you enjoy the pictures! Just click on the title of this post to view our Halloween album.
Next up: Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment