CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random thoughts and photos

The most important event in our house during the past week was the loss of a fourth tooth. Here's a photo of Matthew in all of his toothless glory:


Next up, a photo of Ryan with the family mascot. No, this is not a life-size Shrek. Ryan is holding it.

One thing we have learned about Natalie recently is that she has a pretty fierce sweet tooth. I mean, she DEFINITELY got that from Harold. Here is a photo of Natalie after she enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie that was fresh out of the oven. (Note to self: Do not give Natalie cookies that are fresh out of the oven, especially if they contain chocolate chips). Oh, and the bruise on her forehead? One of the MANY bumps and bruises she has obtained since she got mobile. And finally, just a cute photo of Natalie in her Dayton Dragons hat. She's our littlest (and cutest) Dragons fan!Hope you enjoyed these photos and updates. Sorry I don't get around to it more often. Things are going to get REALLY crazy with the holidays coming up! We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the photos Melanie! Please tell Natalie that she is an awesome cookie-eater... possibly better than the Cookie Monster himself...

See you guys soon hopefully!!

The Gilding Family said...

I love all the pics... especially the one of Matthew with his missing teeth! ;)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of the clan. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpas house!!! Love you all, Aunt Lorri

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of the clan. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpas house!!! Love you all, Aunt Lorri