After I read through the post I wrote the other day, I realized that Natalie says so many cute and funny things that I just KNOW I will never be able to remember them all. The boys often ask me what their first word was and, amazingly, I have been able to recall them. (In case you're wondering, Matthew's first word was "kitty" and Ryan's was "ball.") However, my brain feels a lot like swiss cheese lately and I am afraid that I won't be able to hold on to the memories I have of Natalie's first forays into the English language. So, for my benefit and for your entertainment, I am going to write some of them down here. Below are some of her most common "Natalie-isms." Keep checking back, too, because I will probably keep adding to the list.
"I do that!" (This is a new one. She says it when she does something she's really proud of.)
"Gate down!" (She says this when she wants us to remove a baby gate that is blocking her path.)
"No mouth." (This is what she says when she picks up an object that she knows she shouldn't eat.)
"Mommy pretty." (Only says this when I'm wearing a barette in my hair.)
"Roger roger!" (The boys have been watching too much Star Wars in her presence.)
"Bad kitty!" (Draw your own conclusions here.)
"One...two...free...four...five! Good girl!" (Yes, she counts to five, and then congratulates herself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! What a sweet sweet big girl! What was her first word?
Post a Comment