This is a little belated, but.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAROLD!!
We has a very busy weekend, which is why I'm so late updating this! Ryan had a very nice birthday party at Grandma Jessie's house on Saturday, complete with Transformers decorations and a Power Rangers birthday cake. Thank you to Grandma Jessie and Chad for working so hard to make his birthday so special. He had a great time.
Sunday was officially Harold's birthday (and Father's Day!). The boys and Natalie got him a brand new griddle so that he can keep making them pancakes on weekends. :) It can make up to a dozen pancakes at a time (definitely a Schreck-family sized griddle!). He also got a pair of ticketes to a Columbus Crew-New England Revolution MLS game in September. I told him that he doesn't have to waste the second ticket on me if he doesn't want to. I would rather he take someone who will actually have a good time! I believe Harold has already mentioned something to Michael, but if anyone else is interested, he is accepting personal favors. I think he said something about needing a new pair of Sambas....
This is going to be another busy week! Matthew has 2 field trips later in the week. Ryan has his yearly check-up with the pediatrician on Thursday, so we are excited to see how much he has grown in the last year! Natalie is just busy working on crawling everywhere and getting into everything. Somehow she manages to find the one speck of dirt I didn't get with the vacuum. I don't know why I was in such a hurry for her to be mobile. You would think I had learned my lesson after going through this with Matthew and Ryan! The other day she pulled up on the couch and then took a couple of steps while holding on to it. I don't think it will be too much longer before she's walking. I am in trouble.
Hope you are all having a great week! Thanks for checking in! Don't forget to leave a message...we love hearing from you!
Love,
Melanie, Harold, Matthew, Ryan, and Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that Harold is still making those pancakes!
Post a Comment