Well, it looks like our vacation plans aren't going to work out after all. :( I called today to find out about availability and they are all booked up for the summer! So we're going to have to come up with something else. Our alternate plan is to spend a couple of nights in Indianapolis and take the kids to the Indianapolis Zoo, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, and Conner Prairie. Have any of you been to any of these places with your own children? What did you think? It won't be as relaxing as a weekend on the lake, but anywhere is better than home! One of the participating hotels in Indy has an indoor water park, which might be kind of fun.
Well, Natalie reached another milestone today. She pulled up!! Harold put her in her crib after her bath and she pulled up on the side rail. She was so proud of herself! I got a video of it and will try to post it here as soon as I can.
We hope you all are well! Please leave us a message and let us know you were here!
Love,
Melanie, Harold, Matthew, Ryan, and Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great start to the Blog Melanie!! Love the pics of your kids too! I hope you can find a plan B for your summer vacation!
She pulled up! She's growing so fast! I love the pic of her in her high chair and then one of y'all at the bottom.
Crawling? Pulling up? Some day Tessa will do something before Natalie (besides being born).
Love all of the pics!
Post a Comment