CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A visit to the dentist

Today I hauled all three kids to the dentist so that Matthew and Ryan could get their teeth cleaned. It was certainly an experience. I had Natalie in one arm and had to use the other one to keep Ryan out of the drawers and cabinets. This is a pediatric dentist's office, so they have all kinds of books, movies, and video games to keep the kids occupied. But what did Ryan want to do? Play with the hygienist's instruments.

Anyway, we all made it out in one piece, thankfully. Dr. Jody said that Ryan's two front teeth (the ones he knocked loose when he fell off the bed in March) are back in place and seem to be healed. The rest of his teeth look great...no cavities!! Matthew, on the other hand, has a very small cavity on his back left molar that will have to be filled. She said it's so small, though, that he may not even need any anesthetic. So we'll be heading back in on July 3rd to have that done.

Tomorrow, Papa and Cindy are picking Ryan up early at preschool to take him to play Putt-Putt and have lunch. Thanks, Dad! Ryan is really looking forward to it. Matthew has a field trip to the Sycamore Park and Aquatic Center and I don't think I need to tell you how excited he is.

Well, I must sign off now since I have some work to finish up! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: